I definitely got to see CMS today. And with that, of course, the LHC. …Wow.
The more time I spend in Geneva
The less I want to go back to America. No seriously. Can I just conveniently lose my passport? I will return here one day.
Switzerland. CERN. Miniterm. Epic people. Epic sights. I am in love.
Let Miniterm commence
Man, I love life. So, so much. Especially now. Epic physics cram sessions with Kolena for the next two days, then Switzerland, bitches! After that, the amazingness that will be 3rd tri. I’m sure that in some other universe, I’m the unluckiest bastard in the world. That is not this universe. How in the world did I luck out this much? :) <3
Is it any wonder this is inspiring?
I wanna be the very best, Like no one ever was, […] Oh, you’re my best friend, In a world we must defend. A heart so true, Our courage will pull us through, You teach me and I’ll teach you. […] I wanna take the ultimate step Find the courage to be bold To risk it all and not forget The lessons that I hold I wanna go where no one’s been Far beyond the crowd Learn the...
Anonymous asked: 10 and 15
This is how bored I am. (Anyone?)
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
8. How often do you listen to music?
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2012?
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
13. What about ‘R’?
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
16. Are you going out of town soon?
17. When was the last time you cried?
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
20. Is there a boy or girl who you would do absolutely everything for?
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
22. Is it cute when guys/girls kiss you on your forehead?
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
24. What are you sitting on right now?
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
30. Does anyone hate you?
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
35. Did you have a dream last night?
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
44. What’s the best part about school?
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
48. Were you single over the last summer?
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
52. Are you nice to everyone?
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
56. Do you think you like someone?
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
60. Do you hate anyone?
61. How’s your heart?
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
65. Are your toenails painted pink?
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
70. How do you look right now?
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
72. Can you commit to one person?
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
74. Have you ever felt replaced?
75. Did you wake up cranky?
76. Are you a jealous person?
77. Are relationships ever worth it?
78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
81. Last person you cried in front of?
82. Is there someone you will never forget?
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
85. Are you over your past?
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
97. Who do you have texts from?
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
When did this happen?
Any of it— When did my life become what it is today? When did I fall in love with the world, when did I meet so many incredible people, when did I feel this urge to live. When did I become so cynical, so idealistic, so blunt, when did I meet people who were the same and opposite, people I could tell anything to? When did I find people it’s not tiring to talk to, when did I discover...
It was a reaction I learned from my father: Have no respect whatsoever for...– Richard P. Feynman
Diabolus ex Machina pt 2
Script Writing 101: Your protagonists must never have a relaxing moment. Any time things seem to work, something will come in to screw everything up. Bring it.
OFFICIALLY GOING TO SWITZERLAND, BITCHESSSS
CERN, here I come :DDDDDDDDD Why yes, I am excited. How could you tell?
He succeeds in furthering himself by constantly betraying others.– Uninformed Brittanian about Suzaku
I'm gonna go pass out now
Tonight/Sadie was way too much fun.
Maestro ayudame a nunca buscar
El ser consolado sin no consolar Ser entendido sin no entender, Ser amado sin no yo amar. It’s one thing to trust others. It’s an entirely different feeling when others trust you. I love my friends :)
Lelouch missed a reason
He’s right, people don’t just wear masks because they struggle against one another. People wear masks because there is something that they are seeking, because there’s a future they want to fight for, because they’ll always hope for a better tomorrow. But he missed a reason. People also wear masks because it’s just so damn fun.
Can you just come over?
No sex, no fooling around, nothing. I just wanna be with you, have you in my presence. Just lay in bed all day, watching movies and cuddling. Thats all. Seeing a side of ourselves that we cant see when we’re around other people, having deep conversations, where no one else matters, just us.
Suggestions for movies?
I need ideas for what to watch on the plane to Switzerland. Also yes, I realize I am planning the most insignificant details first. It’s just how I do things.